5 SKILLS TO DO WHEN STANDING SkILL!-Soccer Pro Game Blogger


5 SKILLS TO DO WHEN STANDING STILL!-Soccer Pro Game Blogger

5 SKILLS TO DO WHEN STANDING STILL!-Soccer Pro Game Blogger: What's going on, we're back with a five skills tutorial, which I haven't done in a long time. And I'm sorry, I haven't been too active with my tutorial s and stuff. But there's a big, perfectly good reason for that you haven't realized I've started doing coaching myself and I've started uploading these tutorial s on the soccer pro game website, so you can check them out. There's been a few in the last couple of weeks. But today, we're going to be doing five skills to use when standing stone pot suit. So these five skills are done, when the balls that standstill for the defender approaches. And yet, you've got explored out to try and create some space for yourself.







That's what we're gonna be doing today. If you guys do enjoy this type of content, please leave a like right now follow Soccer Pro Game Blogger, if you're new, there's a lot of you guys that read the tutorial s that follows Soccer Pro Game Blogger three, or press the red button down there, and you can get every single tutorial when it goes live, we ask him to the tutorial to get straight to the first skill, it's going to be a tough shot, the first part of the skill is a very simple touch. You might even although use this one, you might recognize it from that.


So the first bit is a touch with either foot depending on which way you want to go out. If you start with your left foot and you put it first, this way, the trust is going to be back down the line to your left. But if you put your right foot, you're going to end up on towards the right. So just depends on which way you want to go out, think about it before using it back across, then the second bit is a chop across your body again, okay, see I'm doing it slowly to start with doesn't really look like much. Once you get a little bit faster, comes out the defender approach here, I'm on the byline, my pitch. And I've got now again, I did that slow. So the defender approaches you only closer and closer and you go down the line. And then you can pull across in like a little past, I just create some space to do another skill, whatever you want to do, the way you feel you defended with this one is on the second shot.





So you pretend that you're taking it this way by dropping your shoulder. And that's when you use the chalk to explode up. If you just did this, you're not going to feel anyone he's just going to follow the ball. But if I was really trying to fill my defender, and I went, yeah, I'll be gone. I've made my space. And I can explore it out and cross it. So it's all about an emphasis on this skill. We're going to get color now he's gonna go Okay, so cars gonna start slow, do it slow start with, you can speed it up, and try and put across in our finish with a goal. We'll see what you can do during this last hour, which is around just like that, we've got the double-clutch in, you can develop it faster. go explore now. So now he's going to put a sprint in at the end, he's going to try and finish it with his laptop. Moving on to the second skill Nope. So we've got one that I've never ever done on my soccer pro game website before.





So it's two movements, the first bit is travelling between your legs, you're going to be jumping up and down line again. On our last one, the first movement is all three moving up to the right. Okay, so where I took the ball is between my ankles, I was lifted a little bit off the floor, it's never on the flop, it's hard to get off. If you just mess it up a little bit, you can see there's a gap just underneath the box. That's where I drop it through my ankles. And I'm jumping to the right or to the left depend on which way you're going on. So if I was wanting to go down line again, with the left side, I'll be making it left. We're going up. Okay, that was a little bit slow. So I didn't get the exact direction with the Boston The aim is to go right down. Like the idea of jumping off is to fool the defender if they can come in, and then you go on and explore. And you got to say that that was a little bit quicker now. I'm going to do it and try to finish with a goal.


To start with just like that. Oh. Oh, all right. Okay, so I did the normal where cars are going to show us how he just did that one right there go against the shows that one so he's doing a chop behind the legs in midair. Just like that as beautiful, shocking, finished, beautiful skill. So a cow was just doing now with a variation what I was doing, he just made a little bit more complicated for you guys at home to try where he can already do the one I showed. We're gonna have a go what tells them so I've never done it before. So we'll just have a go. So he's jumping the ball up the sin apart from this foot. If we're going down left, my left foot is going to be slightly in front and my right foot is going to be slightly behind. That gives us the gas to do that shopping action in the deck. Okay, we've already done one shop so perfect. Keep practicing the chops, the emphasis comes again from your body movement the exact same as what we explained. But we're gonna flick it just like that. I try my left foot.




Let's see how that goes. I'm chopping on the left at the start. So job to start like that. I know we're in the middle of a tutorial right now. Ben Graham is in a football field right here, it's gonna have all brand new content on there, it's already got so much liberty to go there and follow it. And let me know if you can do any discipline from there as well, we'll be more than regular stuff on that, because I kind of extra content can actually go over there. And so moving on to a little bit of an easier one than what we just, we've done to kind of difficult one foot, get them a little bit of practice, this one's a little bit easier to start with. But when you really get the snake out, it becomes quite difficult to deal with the judge stuff hasn't performed much at all, but one would be moving. This one front of independence approaching or is going to be dragging over one foot under the same foot, we kick it out to the outside. Now, these skills become quite popular recently. So as we're coming around, the idea is to really slick the ball out and to stick on this way.



This is the fender on my back off coming in my first we can kind of pull it and kick it back on ourselves to turn out to their classroom, the other orphans have lost their very, very vital school us especially in the middle of the park in centromere, maybe not as a center by for a striker something, you could never do the skill and get shot off as a striker or maybe surpasses the center midfielder distance defender, maybe approaching from the front. We're really flicking out, we Converse it. That's it. So now I'm going to do it full face. And I'm going to explore that with the skill as well, because that's important to get on the ball as quick as possible, because that's how you get yards. So for personal defenders coming in on my back, I can see him approaching, I'm reading on my shoulder I'll stand by that is the spirit, there might be a switch in his face. And it might be a shorter path. Because you've got that says a slow one, you see the ball didn't really go anywhere. Therefore, as well slow as well, ball didn't really go anywhere. When he speeds it up, defender in his back is gonna scan and see how much more the ball comes out once he does it with a little bit of hair. Okay, so the fourth skill now.


So I think this is kind of probably the most difficult skill than to do because it's a combination skill, and you've got to get everything fluent for it to work. This time, we're going to be facing forward as if we're talking forwards, we're not going to go live on either side, we're going to go forward. So you need a little bit of time. And a little bit of space between the defenders need to plan a little bit head when doing the skill. So it's going to be an L dragged into an elastic. So the first bit first in the golf roof, it's an L drag behind my legs, but I'm catching it with my other foot. So it's an L drug. We've done it many times, and we're cutting it like this. From this point, we're going to be pushing it forward like that into what would be the elastic. Okay, so I'll go slow to start with. So it's l drugs around catch spring and buck. Elastic off, just like that. So that's the skill in a hole. But when you speed up the defender what know what you're doing, they won't be able to predict what you're going to do. Because when you do this, they'll drive. When you get to this point right here, you can then go into any skill you want to go.





It's almost like you're resetting A lot of people ask why do you do the first or why don't you just do the elastic or the idea of doing that first skill is to make the defender sort of hesitant about what they're going to do maybe press you maybe not because if they do press you as you're doing this, you'll just take the ball away. So that gives you that option as well. But if they don't press you, and you get yourself into this position, and they haven't pressed you, you can then go into whatever you want to do for today, we're going to do a classical, we're gonna go l drag, crash elastic like that. Okay, we're gonna speed up a little bit more. And I'll use GoPro as a guideline. Yeah, so I'll drive back around. Last call-out. See, see how nicely you can get the ball out with that touch because you're already moving into the skill stuff the defenders start approaching the finish it just like a collar. Now he's going to give it a go. I know he's done both of these skills before but I've been up he's gonna put them together. So l dog catchy philosopher like that. Because condominium personnel is the GoPro lovely. And he's outgoing around talking about full personnel, hopefully, finish it up. And it was tough.


But open. The last film I had a variation to do, but he's coming up with another one. And kind of similar to what we did the first time round with the name Moscow. We've got different pictures. So he's going to explain that now start off with it is a step over. When we step. The second time, your right foot on the inside is when touches forward like that the path you're going to set out to put all those things together now, there's going to be a step to announce, see, so we're going to go the quick enough step to the bank And now we're going to go for Perth. So, obviously going to be going down to Australia. So you're going to step with your left first. Yeah. So I'd say with the step triangle, like a biggest step, to gives you like Moreover, should also fill the defender more you're going to go emphasize go that way. Such Yep, and the inside of your rifle stand out from your left in your step left with right out your left, bank shot across whatever you want. So the emphasis of the skill is going to be common first for the step over to the left.


So that fills the benefit universe that we're going to touch and display for about an hour. So let's go make it perfect. Oh my god. There are definitely fancy colors. Showing that last year, that was beautiful.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post