30 SKILLS TO LEARN IN 10 MINUTES-Soccer Pro Game Blogger

 


30 SKILLS TO LEARN IN 10 MINUTES-Soccer Pro Game Blogger

30 SKILLS TO LEARN IN 10 MINUTES-Soccer Pro Game Blogger: We've got 30 skills that you guys can learn within 10 minutes. Okay, start off nice and easy. The first one is there and all go a step over. So we're going to do, as we come around, we go with either foot, foot, we go from inside the bolt out, and then we drop my shoulder and push through. The next skill is Ronaldinho. So Kyle is going to show us this one, as he approaches nice and slow for now is stepping around from outside to inside, dropping the shoulder, and then he goes out. Okay, so the next skill is the L drag very simple, or is it we're dragging it back, kicking it with the inside of our feet, just how you use the chocolate. If I was approaching Cal catch, find out my feet. And I'm aware, Cal is gonna show us the chalk as he approaches buying our receipt using the inside of his foot.



So it's a little jump as he clicks into getting the power and explosion. So it's called approaches for t splines. And he's gone through a divorce and it got a shot, make a pass for everyone to do. So the double step over very similar to the Rinaldo step over the first step over you doesn't fit in too much. But the second one is where you send them, and then we push out, it keeps you on your stronger foot. So if you start with your strong foot, you end up on your strongest. So the drug flick I tell approaches is dragging the ball over and snapping it back with the outside of his force as he approaches for first is snapping it back onto himself.





And he goes out in either direction to really nice go. Okay, so there are two drugs that want to use, I'll show you the first one, this one is done with all the same force. So as you come out, we push it just to the side with Dragon stepping around, that's when you got the fence near us and the defender to the second judge step over a very similar path and use both feet this time. So as Kyle approaches, drags, one footstep with the other foot protects the ball as you go around.



So you see cow opens his body up, just as he does the skill, and it makes me want to go inside, and he takes outside. Okay, just gonna throw in a couple of easy turns, you guys use the crow's turn and then the inverted Christ. So the first one I'll show, as we go up, we pretend to shoot, we turn out with a Christ. So as we do that, we're using the inside of our fork, just like the chop, I forget point there, then we're taking it with the inside, or we're in the other direction, make sure you put emphasis on it. We're taking it back inside. Now another variation of the Christ is the inverted Christ, you're gonna see it from Carl's perspective now by shopping it back on himself.


So instead of taking it with the inside, people like to call it the fake Rabbana because you're pretending or born or it. But instead, you're taking it back out, shows again car fast. So it's called pushers catches it and he's going to the direction. Very, very nice turn, they were the easy section, let's move on to the more intermediate section. So moving on to the intermediate section, we're going to start with a chop cut.


So still, we've just shown the chop, but we're going to put a little bit extra into it. So as we approach with chopping, then we're cutting with the outside of our fourth. So doing against Carl, I'm going to take him inside but then push it outside. So I'll take him in, then out. And then I'm away from him nice and clean. So moving on to the elastic orders to I'm going to make calls to decide which one he wants to use. And I'll show you the one. So this time, he's going out in it very, very clean. So as you approach it proceeds Bang, bang, and he's out it's so nice. It's used at the top level, all the way down the bottom level, it's just one of the beautiful skills that work a lot of the time.


So the other last, of course, is the inverted one. Does that approach Carl, this time, I'm not taking him out in I'm going to take him in then out like us, approaching cars to come on by, and I'm in and out? And there's no way should really catch me there. So the next one is a hazard turn one I really, really like. So as Kyle approaches me nice and slow, he's going to drag it in, then drag it out and get it away from me. Now this feels quite dangerous because you do leave the ball often to the defender. So you need to do it nice and quick. And the timing needs to be good.







Fine, lovely anywhere from is protecting the ball at the end of the reading, I still feel for you know, there's going to be the odd spin. So it's a turn on a 90 degree. So as they approach cows, the first part is a cross turn. So I did a cross turn first, but then instead of going out that direction, I turn my other foot and push through and get away from the defender a little bit faster as a first call. Fine, fine, and I'm aware in a different direction. Really nice to help us get that one in your locker. The next one is the Canon one of my favorite skills to use, I tell us what skills to use.


And even Lewis a cameraman like this one, as we get close, tells gonna past it from one foot to another really, really sharp. I'm buying anywhere from me sells me on the first floor to pretend he's going to go in and then put it back out. Okay, so doing another spin, it's going to be the Berber spin. As we turn around. We're going to be flicking the ball with this part just on our tour. As return. We're going to flick it over. As I'm coming in. I'm going to spin-flip and I'm aware from it's nice and clean. Unfortunately, five clicks away from the defender. So the next one of my favorite ones again the roulette events which are catches it pause it through.


You do a full 360 seconds endurance, the first which is on 180 seconds, which is the full 360. So fast personnel as color pushes your tattoos to pull through, and it's protecting the ball all times the lovely skill. One of our favorites tutorials s on the soccer pro game website, their number 18 is the drag flick. So as I'm approaching through, it's going to be a mag. So as I drag it across, cause lay comes out a flick it with the back of my legs through his legs. So unfortunate portion has quite been gone for an MBI the very nice built us, you'll be surprised at how many times it pulls off. It always does the defender's leg out. So number 19 the drugs look much harder than it looks. I suppose drugs in the flicking it bottle across me. Now doing that at a running pace is very difficult.


Carl's gonna show us now you'll find the faster you do the skill, the more difficult it gets. Lovely. Luckily, Kyle's been doing skill for years. So number 20 is a drug roulette, the first combination skill, as we drag it across a better defender and then we pull through with the roulette, just lead into them combination skills, there's going to be more to follow as we approach fourth with them, and then we pull through with the roulette and we're aware. So the next one, we're going to start getting much more difficult now is the L drag into an elastic?


Now there are three different movements because gonna show slow. So you've got the jacket first, then the catching drag, then the elastic often very, very complex skills very nice. The second car, those kinds of approaches, yeah, George between drugs, then he goes elastic or, and I have no clue what he's doing. If someone does ask me in a game, I just stand there and wonder where I need to be number 22 the elastic or behind the legs, they approached what's called he might stand me off, it might make me standstill, at this point, you need skills that you can do on the spot, which is then when you go elastic or behind the legs, protecting the ball away from the defender was approached ko quick, you might see me when I go out. And I'm always nice and quick. So the next skill is the drug step over cannon Paul is going to show us it nice and slow. So as he approaches George steps over the same forth, then he cannons out. So gets me in one way, then he pushes it across me, and then he goes and fires out and explores into the space protest strikes the ball flying by and he's away from his mind.


So number 24 I'm sure you've all seen this one before the rainbow flag when it catches between our legs. We're rolling the ball up, and we're flicking with the back of our heels isn't coming over. I'm flicking over, away from the month a little bit fast enough as it crossed. Yeah, you sent me over his head, and we're away from it nice and clean. So the next skill is the chop catch elastic or another combination skill. Kyle's going to show that nice and fluffy chopping it find catching it, then the elastic or lovely skill to use one of them that absolutely ruins a defender if you pull off, teleport, chop, catch, then he does the elastic or very clean, very nice. Get that one in your locker. See, the first movement is to flick it off with your fourth. So you're going to flick it's going to go off to the outside of you. It's the first part. In the second part, you're gonna use the heel again, to flick it over the head. So as we flick it off, we're flicking it. And we're where's my month, so nice and quick. Now Jasmine isn't my face. defender I'm about Hold on, hold on. Yeah. And I've got the lovely one to get in behind. nice and quick if you've got your back fish and the golf number 27. Now is the Dr. Cha cow is going to show that nice and slow.


So as it drags across, then it's chopping inside. You don't need to send it one way again, chopping it back out. So it's called approaches to drugs. Then he chops it away from me nice and quick, very clean. In his awareness. This is the number 28 is a skill that you're going to be doing standing still. I absolutely love this one name. I love to use it outside. So they'll step then you're going to step around which opens the legs and then it's just flicking through, press on stopping, and 777 flicks and I've got

very very clean skill me Mr. absolutely loves this one number 29. Now to away from the big 30 he's saying it by pushing it out, catching. Then he's pulling through into the roulette. It's beautiful. If it gets done properly as Carl approaches by frost, Penny pulls through the absolutely excellent skill to use. So the last skill now is a skill that we invented here on the soccer pro game website.


The Infinity spent quite complex I'm going in a little while but what's going on.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post