"Xbox one s" । Xbox Series X - DON'T GIVE UP!!



"Xbox one s" ।  Xbox Series X - DON'T GIVE UP!!

"Xbox one S" ।  Xbox Series X - DON'T GIVE UP!!

So, I can't believe it but, I just got an Xbox series x. I actually beat the bots oh yeah. I think it was about a week ago when I watched the jake Randall live stream, if you're not familiar with him he does a lot of live streams here lately trying to help people get an Xbox or ps5 I took his advice and failed and failed and failed and then I thought you know what I'll try one more time and then I failed.




 Now the closest, I got to buy one of these ways, I actually got my order placed at Walmart and one second later they canceled my order I was like seriously and then right when I was ready to give up I said hey guys, can someone distract the bots, so I can get an Xbox. and what do you know I just happen to get one right from the best buy website, I think the reason might be that best buy has somehow figured out by adding extra steps, real people can actually get these. 


"Xbox one s" ।  Xbox Series X - DON'T GIVE UP!!


Mini console "Xbox one S":

So my advice to you if you're trying to get an Xbox or ps5 do not give up. my other advice would be, after you eventually do give up, try it one more time. so now let's go ahead and open this up and see what we've got we got a few specs here on the side in case you're interested this box is pretty large but compared to the ps5 this sort of looks like a mini console, obviously, you only get one storage option on the series x, I mean eventually, I'm gonna have to add external storage but for now, I should be fine. 


"Xbox one s" ।  Xbox Series X - DON'T GIVE UP!!


Ultra-high-speed HDMI cable "Xbox one S":

wow! this actually looks smaller than I thought it would be, I don't know I thought everyone online said, how large this is but then again I've got a ps5. so yeah, warranty information. the matte black controller, which looks really nice in person. they also include double batteries, so that's nice! ultra-high-speed HDMI cable. looks like the same type of power cable, is on my "Xbox one S". 


"Xbox one s" ।  Xbox Series X - DON'T GIVE UP!!


Sync Button and USB "Xbox one S":

okay, this isn't as big as I thought, but holy cow this thing is heavy looks like a little quick start guide. and okay and that's pretty much it, I don't know, I think this presentation might be better than the ps5, not that anyone cares, but I know, I like to see that. nice little rubber base here on the bottom. obviously, where you put the disc in, you've also got the power button, sync button, and USB. 


"Xbox one s" ।  Xbox Series X - DON'T GIVE UP!!


HDMI storage expansion "Xbox one S":

you can sort of seeing the green on the inside there on the top, that's actually a really nice touch as well. all your ports are nice and organized down there at the bottom, you got your HDMI storage expansion, two USB ports ethernet, and where you plug in the power, you've also got feet here on the side in case you want to lay this down, instead of using the vertical, let's get this connected and I'm going to give you my first impressions of the new Xbox series x. 




-----------------------------------------------Now Testing------------------------------------------------

once I get everything hooked up the software on this new Xbox seems very similar to my "Xbox one S". actually, it seems identical to my "Xbox one S", but I guess I was sort of expecting that, same layout menu, settings, and all that kind of stuff. so I would be a little more surprised, but it looks like it didn't really matter, the good thing is, I really like the software and layout on my "Xbox one S".


"Xbox one s" ।  Xbox Series X - DON'T GIVE UP!!


so I'm okay with them using the if it's not broke don't fix it theory, the good thing is it's really simple to hook up an external hard drive. if you want to save games or game footage as well. I tried out a few different games just to see how the performance was and everything felt nice and snappy, I still don't think it feels quite as good as my gaming pc when it comes to performance but definitely feels quite a bit faster than my "Xbox one S". 


"Xbox one s" ।  Xbox Series X - DON'T GIVE UP!!


Especially, when it comes to loading screens or like on rocket league when you're going through all your items, yeah I can tell it loads quite a bit faster, however, I don't understand what's. so hard about making a controller that works correctly, I mean, this is the second Xbox series controller, that I bought that has a right trigger a button that keeps sticking especially when you hold it down for a while like when playing rocket league. 





I mean, this is annoying. I mean, I'm not saying the older Xbox one controllers, were trouble-free or anything, but come on guys, these are brand new controllers, they should be working right out of the box. let me know in the comments below if you're having issues with your new Xbox controller. because I might be going back to the Xbox one controller. luckily those are compatible with the new Xbox series x and I really like the ones I've got so that could be the route that I go. 




so at least that's an option now even though I really like this new Xbox series x. if you haven't been able to get one and are still on the fence about it I would probably say, wait you're not gonna notice a huge difference from the "Xbox one S" or even the "Xbox one S" to me, it's just a minor upgrade were, I don't think, you're missing out on much especially. when you can play pretty much, all the same games, on the Xbox one x or s. 



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post