Champions League 2020/21 । Group Champions League Predictions

Champions League 2020/21 । Group Champions League Predictions


Champions League 2020/21 । Group Champions League Predictions

Champions League 2020/21 । Group Champions League Predictions: Everybody, first of all, kicks off with Group A, which does include the two big hitters in this competition, the reigning champions buying Munich, also, Atletico Madrid two really big teams in this group. There's also the matter of Lucozade Moscow,

 they're from the Russian Premier League and also Salzburg. They're from Austria. And I think this is one of those groups whereby the top two teams they're buying, and I thought to go Madrid, you do see that there's going to be quite comfortable at the top. They're both going to get through to the knockout stages. 


The only real debate is going to be which one of those teams is going to finish top Do you believe the likes of Salzburg? 

locomotor to the will give a good account of themselves we saw in last year's Champions League Salzburg Did you look for a few really tough games Napoli as well in their group and also a trip to Russia.


It's not going to be easy, but I do believe in the end, Brian will come out on top. They haven't had the most brilliant start to the season ever, but I think Atletico Madrid will push them very, very close. They're a tough team to beat in the big game Sydney only to get inside organized, but I think Bionaire in first, Atletico second, I'm going to Salzburg, they're getting into the Europa League where they'll feel like they can have a really good run at that competition. It's kind of look into that finishing fourth and bottom of Drupal eight of Mexico in


Champions League Group B:

Group B, we have Real Madrid in Milan, Borussia Moenchengladbach, and checked out the next day. And I do believe that's a very, very interesting group for a number of different reasons, Real Madrid. And, of course, they're very big teams, historic teams as well in this competition, but I don't think either of them so far this season, have been firing on all cylinders. They have, of course, got very good scores. They got good players, especially good attacking players, but I think mentioned clap back, even shacked up, they'll be looking at this stuff for the season. And they'll be thinking here if we can get some points on the board early on, who knows what could happen. 


I do believe in the end, plus the experience that will come through, I think Real Madrid will get the top spot in this group. I think interest will come second, I think those two, in the end, will probably comfortably make it through. And they are a good Europa League team too. But I think lab back they're in third checked out in fourth with right out into onto the knockouts.


Champions League Group C:

Up next is Group C where Manchester City will be joined by FC Porto Olympic Marseille and also Olympiakos there, It has to be said quite a few group stages now they've had pretty favorable draws mentally, I think will comfortably finish on top of this one. But I think for the rest of the group, it is wide open. You've got Porter there, the Portuguese site in this competition, they do have a way of finding ourselves through to the knockout stages, especially when they're placed in a group like this.


I think Marseille is a really good place to get Dimitri Piatt also Tov and they've got some good young players as well, but I suppose we've got them playing some very, very good football and Olympiacos because Tottenham, a few problems in the Champions League in last season's tournament again, they're not going to be any pushovers whatsoever. But I think Finally, it is going to end mentality in first I think the portal will get through to the knockout stages, Massey will just miss eight and fall in the Europa League with Olympiacos.


They're finishing bottom, approve C, then vary through D, which, for me, is one of the most intriguing and exciting groups because I think you've got three very, very exciting, very attack-minded themes. And you also got the likes of Mitchell, and you're coming into this tournament with absolutely nothing to lose, you got Liverpool, you've got Atlanta, you've got ix.


And I think it's gonna be so so interesting to actually see who gets through from this group.  And the reason why it's so interesting out is that as we know, Liverpool, they're not going to have Virgil Van Dyck, he's going to be ruled out for most of the season. And that's going to leave a massive hole at the heart of the defense. And that's going to impact them in a big, big way. We all know that Atlanta last season, they wrote standing score goals for fun, he picked up pretty much where they left off this season as well.


And of course, I actually had that brilliant run in the Champions League in 1819. Season and they'll be looking this time to get through to the knockout stages. But will it happen? That is going to be the question, I was going to say, this is going to be so tight. Yes, there. I've got Lou for going through advergroup winners. I've got Atlanta going through second. And I actually answered, but I do believe that that could be one point between all of those divisions that could be coming down to the final matchday to decide exactly who makes it through. And it could easily go another way. You don't know how Liverpool are going to react without vandyke. They could end up dropping out of the competition, they could fall into the Europa League.


If I actually hit the ball, you never know of getting your results against them. And of course, as well you throw in the unpredictability of Meteor land, who knows what could happen. Group D is definitely going to be a group to keep a close eye on then it's time for group II and this one as well I feel is going to be very, very intriguing. You've got new love, Chelsea, so many Big exciting summer signings, and then you've got the Europa League champions for the F score in this competition, not only because they won the Europa League, but also because they finished in the top four of La Liga last season and they started the season in very, very strong fashion.


Group Champions League Predictions:

You've also got the like set of samadhi and also Cressida, I do believe here. It's going to be really, really interesting if Chelsea can progress no leaks in the group but at the top spot because of the question that I have right now about Chelsea, is that defense still Yes, we brought in Timo burner looks a brilliant fit for the Premier League. We've got Kai actually got some really, really exciting place.


I still think that defense even with the addition of Thiago Silva, they still leaking goals right now you've got the new goalkeeper as well coming in Mindy. But can they get the job done and beat severe to that top spot? I'm actually going to say no, I believe in this one. Serbia would beat Chelsea to finish top of the group. I think under Libertad we really really improved in the big games. I think you saw that in Europa League last season. You've seen that this season as well in their game against Barcelona.


I think Chelsea will come in second, I think running in the first third but I think they're gonna get a very very good opener. so they got some really exciting players. Of course, you think they're about camera Venga. He's a brilliant, brilliant young talent, and craft are there unfortunately for them, I only see them finishing bottom, but again, looks like a good group.


In group s we have the following verse, the adult mn luxio Club brews and also Zenit St. Petersburg there. And this is an interesting group for a number of different reasons, I think Dortmund and luckily, they're almost the two teams right now. We're playing second fiddle in their league last season. the indicator has been dabbling the second field of buying you think about last year, they're always being overshadowed by your interest, but they're both capable of scoring a lot of goals.


You've got Erling Haaland for Dortmund, you've got a mobile for Latvia. They've got Lewis Alberto in the field with some really, really good players and I think Zenit and club Bruce, do have good players amongst them, but I don't really see them pushing the top two in this group. That's why I'm going to go Dortmund to win the group lap CEO to get in there as the runners up and progress to the knockout stages. I think xenix with the firepower they have Malcolm especially is a big, big player for them in this competition. I think they'll get their spot in the Europa League with Bruce dropping out of Europe is, of course, 


though, time for group G.  And this is the big one Barcelona, your Ventus, Dinamo Kyiv, and fairing truth makeup routine. And of course, this is all about Messi against Ronaldo, Barcelona against the Ventus. And like a few of the other groups.


This one I feel again, it's going to be the two teams battling it out there to see who can finish the top I think UVA and Barcelona will definitely be the two teams that are progressing. I think Dinamo Kyiv's fair interest to try and do what they can but use an embosser is going to be dominating this group.


And it all comes down I think to these matchups, first of all, Barcelona has to go to the event, and then they will host them later on in the group at the camp now. And of course, the other games as well are going to contribute to how this goes, but I personally believe and of course, Make no mistake about that. But I think barsa will get the job done. I think we will finish top of this group. I wouldn't be surprised to see a draw away into rent and maybe then back at the camp no beating event to seal that spot. I think Dinamo Kyiv will come in third with fairing trials coming in fourth, but of course, it's wide open with every single result. It will define this group last but not least, though it is group eight and certainly not least because I think this is one of the most exciting groups ever.


They're actually a very, very established team. Now, in the Turkish top flight, they may not see brilliant form over the past few seasons. And they've got some very, very good players so they could certainly help besides this group. But you do feel as though PFC finalists last year, they actually beat Leipzig Of course on their way to that final, I like to think as well although they have lost Timo Burnett, they still got some good players and Nagravision still have them playing in the right way.


I think united you don't know what you're gonna get. Sometimes they could perform in a big game in a Champions League game, maybe they can find some sort of performance to drag themselves back where they feel they belong. But I think too many times they caught out defensively, I think too many times their performances are subpar. And the Oregon associa.


And that's why I got here PST to finished up our b luksic to get second with Man United potentially dropping into the Europa League. And like I see it stumbled was actually there or may happen to finish fourth, but do not be surprised to see some big results from them over the course of this group. And that concludes my Champions League group stage predictions. So please do leave your thoughts in the comments down below guys What are you expecting from the group stages which like


I say a Jew to kick off this week, the Champions League he's willing truly back and I'm very, very excited to see what this year's tournament can bring. Let me know those predictions. Expect to come through Who do you believe may be a surprise of the tournament. I'll be waiting to hear from you. And I will see you soon. leave plenty more content to come. Thanks for reading, but until next time, as always vicia Elbasan. (Champions League 2020/21 । Group Champions League Predictions)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post